Pages

2012-06-03

(Week 1 - Day 2) - ToweRing


(Cross-posted from http://www.1monthgame.com/blog/week-1-day-1-towering/)

Today, I made some initial tests with the baking of ambient occlusion (as I want to have something that is mostly devoid of textures). But apparently somewhere between Blender and Panda3D, texture coordinates get mixed up...
I was on my laptop today, so I will use my more powerful desktop to experiment with other shading techniques. I will also try to include a controllable character.
Something went wrong there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys:
I am also play Badminton. Badminton is a racket sport played using rackets to hit a shuttlecock across a net. Although it may be played with larger teams, the most common forms of the game are "singles" (with one player per side) and "doubles" (with two players per side). badminton rackets for beginners 2020 play very important roles in this game. if you want to get more information about badminton rackets then tab the above link here. Thanks!